Hey sweet girls! Today we introduce @mari_agevlis, founder of @thriving_culture! She’s works with women to design a path to their next career goal, regardless of whether is in the corporate or entrepreneurship world.
- So Mari, what pushes you to meet your goals?
“Learning about the many entrepreneurs and professionals who “started” by “just getting started”. Especially those who felt under qualified or unprepared to start their business or pursue their dreams but their resilience and curiosity pushed them forward.”
- What is self care to you and how do you practice it?
“Self care to me is being aware and prioritizing space to be by myself and take care of my spirit, aka find my center. Sometimes this means closing my eyes to do a 20 min meditation, taking an afternoon to read a book and take a nap, or at times it means to have a beach day on my own. Self care also means speaking my truth, saying something that bothers me and setting boundaries. Living authentically.”
- What is something you can’t live without, outside of electronics?
“Freedom to be myself.”
- What’s one trend you hope never goes away?
- Poke bowls
- Banning plastic
- Getting rid of the 'what’s your previous salary' question in interviews
- What did your kid self want to be when you were an adult?
“Haha I wanted to be an astronomer , and after many many years, I am now following my heart and studying it on my free time.”