It's that time of year where we run around like chickens with no heads trying to find the perfect gift. In case you need some Inspo 🎅 We are here to serve!
The Girl Blossom team are huge believers that material items are not the only way to express gratitude. There are so many beautiful ways to say "thank you" or "I love you"so stay tuned for other ways to express gratitude throughout the month.
If you're looking for something specific for the boss lady or homebody in your life. We have compiled a small list for you to reference if you need it! Let us know in the comments below if there are things we should add to our list! Share with us how you share your love during the holidays!
💞Ladies! We all know that fellow gal pal that prefers (it me, I am that friend) to stay home and binge watch The West Wing with a huge glass of chilled Chardonnay. Here's a set of things that the Girl Blossom team thinks your homebody friend would really enjoy this holiday season. 💞
- Home Is My Favorite Part of the Day Pillow: I mean comfort is key, no?
- Faux Fur Throw Blanket: see 1. but really we want to live in this blanket. we're not super fond of the price on this luxurious blanket, but if you wanted to splurge, BY ALL MEANS.
- Capri Blue Iridescent Candle: it's iridescent! we're huge suckers for anything iridescent. Every homebody needs a fantastic smelling candle. It sets the mood.
- Ted Baker London Manicure Set: I'm one of those weird people who enjoys getting manicure sets. Having your nails done is one of the best pleasures of the world. Whenever there's downtime my fellow gal pals grab their nail file & go at it. It's therapeutic, ok.
Slivered Geode Coaster: Did I mention wine earlier? We gotta keep those tables in good condition! These pretty geode coaster will do the trick!
Mabel Journal: Journaling is so important to us at Girl Blossom. When it's time to WINE (sorry) down, what better way than to write down the day. This is journal is so chic and soft. A perfect gift for that lady friend who keeps a journal next to her bed.
GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment: The epitome of feeling refreshed and relaxed. You can never go wrong with face masks. They make you feel good AND it's a quick way to take care of your skin.
💞Are there gal pals in your life that are KICKING BUTT professionally? We have tons of friends that are really inspiring us. These items listed are inspired by the Girl Bosses in our lives. We hope to help make their lives more efficient and to remind them to keep at it! 💞
- Get It Girl NamePlate: A little modern spin on retro standard office nameplate.
- No Bad Days Notebook Set: A busy lady needs to always have a notebook on hand to keep track of those $$ ideas $$
- Work Hard & Be Kind mug: Any Girl Boss can tell you that the days become blurs. Sometimes we need a good ol cup of tea. Maybe a double shot espresso. Most of the time when we catch ourselves in crabby moods, a little hydration goes a looong way.
- Unicorn Magic canteen: ^^^^^ but for those on- the - go boss chicks.
Desktop/Tablet/Cell Phone Stand: Put it down, girl.
The Future is Female: A T-Shirt for when your Girl Boss needs some extra confidence. A T-shirt to remind other Girl Bosses to handle IT. Express yourself. ++BONUS: ALL PROCEEDS GO TO PLANNED PARENTHOOD.
Inspirational Pencils: We cannot express how important it is to always have a pen or pencil on you at all times. You can never have too many writing instruments. Plus, these are super cute to use for decor! YOU GOT THIS!
For more ideas check out the Girl Blossom Amazon Wishlist & stay tuned for more ideas on how to show your love + gratitude this holiday season!